
The boys at Railroad Days

Decorating cookies at playgroup (notice the massive amounts of blue sugar)

Foam necklace the boys made for my birthday. I couldn't believe how many compliments I got when I wore it to church the next day. Maybe the boys should go into the jewelry making business:)

The boys putting on a puppet show at the children's museum in Houston.

Houston Zoo


Landon and his spider man puppet creation (he had some help from Dad)

Superhero- sometimes we're not quite sure of the look Jonah is going for with his costume box creations, but he's still a cutie.


Hunting eggs at the park on Easter. My mom came down and bought the boys really cute Easter outfits, but I didn't get a pic. We'll have to do a reenactment just for memories sake.

5 comments:
YEa! Looks like all is well with you guys! Does your new little guy have a name yet? Miss you...
Eagerly anticipating your new arrival! Hope you keep blogging so we can stay informed.
Your boys are so sweet. Looks like a lot of fun family time.
Hey! Your boys are so precious! I miss you guys all so much!
I can't wait to meet this new little guy! :)
Glad to see an update. I always love looking at pics of the buddies.
I think it is really neat that you wore the foam necklace to church. They must have made them so proud!
It was good to see you the other day. I guess the next time will probably be when little guy makes his appearance.
Seriously...maybe some time in June, we'd love for Landon to come and stay with us for several days. We have lots of fun plans for swimming, bike riding, and all sorts of outside play this summer. It would be much more fun if Landon could come along. The second or third week in May would work well too. (School won't be out for others, but it will be for us!!! YAY!)
Thinking about you guys and keeping Baby Stewart #3 in our prayers!
Love your little superhero and your rainbow foam ball necklace is priceless! Looks like you had plenty of fun even without all the blogging!
HUGS!!!
Post a Comment