Tonight our family was blessed by sweet friends in our church class who threw a baby shower for our little guy. Not many people have a shower for their 3rd baby, so this was a special treat for us. The girls took me out for a delicious supper at the Cotton Patch (complete with fried mushrooms), and loaded us up on diapers and goodies for our baby. As an added bonus, they were insistent that I was not allowed to write a single thank you note. I am so grateful to have such a close knit church family.In other baby news, I hit the 36 week mark this week and discovered that I am already dilated to a 3. While the baby isn't exactly engaged at this point, my body seems to be doing something. This could or could not mean much as far as predicting if this little guy will come earlier than expected, but the way I see it is that now I only have 7 more to go. Please keep us in your prayers as we continue to await the arrival of our little guy.
The three prego chicks who are all one week apart.
Jennifer on the far right is due first, then me, then Jenna.
For some reason my belly seems to be much bigger than
the other gals.
ourselves.




4 comments:
Already dilated, wow! Guess we know who's is going to get here first! We haven't started dilating, but we're starting to thin out...maybe in the next couple weeks, our boy will catch up to his buddy, Baby Stewart. ;) We'll keep you and that buddy in our prayers and your shower looked so fun! By the way, Brandon just grinned from ear to ear with your gift, we can't wait to get the boys together!
I really enjoyed the celebration, and I can't wait to meet the new little guy!
I don't think I've ever seen a prettier preggo! You look awesome! Can't wait to hear the news!
I can't wait to meet this new guy! And I agree with Amber, you look beautiful!
Post a Comment