What a handsome athlete you have there! I am amazed at how much he looks like Adam (especially in the second picture.) I am glad that he enjoyed soccer this season. Isn't it fun?
I am a Christian woman married to the man of my dreams, who happens to be the sweetest, smartest, most handsome man I know. We have three beautiful little boys that keep us entertained.
3 comments:
Fun! Emily is really excited about doing soccer this fall. I bet those games have some pretty humorous moments!
What a handsome athlete you have there! I am amazed at how much he looks like Adam (especially in the second picture.) I am glad that he enjoyed soccer this season. Isn't it fun?
What a great learning experience for Landon and Ethan...looks like the cake and trophy MADE the season :)
I think Cade is excited about trying his "foot" at soccer this fall!!
HUGS!!!
Post a Comment