God blessed our family with a new addition this past Saturday May, 23 @ 7:38 AM. Graham Levi Stewart was born weighing 7 lb 13 oz and measuring 21 inches long. We are so thankful for this healthy baby boy.
He is absolutely adorable!! So good to see your family looking so good and happy. Hope you are doing well and adjusting to life with three little boys!
I am a Christian woman married to the man of my dreams, who happens to be the sweetest, smartest, most handsome man I know. We have three beautiful little boys that keep us entertained.
11 comments:
Wow! Congrats! How precious
Congratulations! He is absolutely adorable. Thanks for posting--I've been wanting a peek at your new addition!
Congratulations!! He's a cutie!! Hope you guys are all doing well and the older two are adjusting to Mr. Graham!
He is precious! I love the picture of you and all three boys. Take care of yourself. I hope you are able to get some rest.
He is adorable! I am so glad that you are all safe and well. Thanks for the text and for posting pics of Graham...I really like the name :)
He is absolutely adorable!! So good to see your family looking so good and happy. Hope you are doing well and adjusting to life with three little boys!
Congratulations! He is very handsome!
Congrats! He is precious!
Welcome Graham!!! You are already SO loved by your parents and precious brothers...enjoy this special time as a new family of
F-I-V-E :)
HUGS!!!
SWEET baby boy!!!! congrats!!!! i'm so happy for y'all!!
More pics please! I need a Graham fix. (I know you are just sitting around with nothing else to do... :)
Post a Comment