Thursday, July 02, 2009

15 Reasons

1 sweet little baby who refuses to sleep unless being held or lulled to sleep in the car + 2 active and loud little boys + 3 loads of laundry per day + 1 load of dishes per day + 8 nursing sessions per day (every 3 hours round the clock ) + 1 really blessed but tired mama = 15 reasons why I am on a blog break for a while

****Between the crying baby who does NOT like the idea that I'm not holding him right now and my overtired brain, I realized that it is actually 16 reasons. I guess my point is made:)

2 comments:

Miranda said...

I'll say a prayer for you! I completely understand sleep deprivation, and I only have 1!

Brook Speer said...

Have you tried a sling or wrap. We have a Moby (or wrap) for our third baby. During the first few months I had him in that a lot. He would sleep longer b/c he was right next to me. You can even nurse them in it (although I never got quite coordinated enough to do it). You are at least hands free to do the things that need to get done for the other kids and your house. The down side is you still have a baby strapped to you (whatever works to get you through the day). Just a thought. I hope it gets better for you.