Thursday, April 23, 2009

Seriously?

The boys and I were doing our normal morning cleaning around the house today, when I came across something a little (actually a lot) strange. Usually, we turn on the digital music channel to Christian or Classical music while we are cleaning, but today I came across a channel called Toddler Tunes. I thought the boys might like it, so we started to listen while we worked. I was a fan of all of the silly kid tunes until they played a song by a band called Jerzy The Giant. We listened in amazement to 1 min and 6 sec of these words repeated over and over, "Great big poop, tiny tiny poop." While the boys did think it was quite amusing, I can't believe this is really a song. Seriously?
If you want to hear this awkward silly song click on this link: http://www.emusic.com/album/The-Terrible-Twos-Jerzy-The-Giant-MP3-Download/11270115.html
then push play on "Great big Poop." I must warn you, however, if you let your kids listen to this they just might prance around the house for the next hour or so chanting this silly little ditty:)

3 comments:

Barefeet Photography said...

I'm glad you're finally back! We've missed you :)

Amber Smith said...

I might wait and let the kids hear this song until right before the kids leave to visit some of their grandparents. :) hehe

Actually, this sounds like something my kids would love to hear b/c it is SO silly!

Hannah said...

haha...that is very strange

it made me laugh, though