Sunday, September 28, 2008

Reactions

It's always funny to me how differently people respond to the news that a couple is expecting a new baby. Sometimes you just catch people off guard with the announcement, and they don't know quite what to say. Here are just a few of the funnier responses we have heard from people about the announcement of baby Stewart #3 (coming May 26, 2009)

"I wasn't sure if that was a baby bump. You never know, some people just get fat."

"Are you serious?"

"Well that's interesting news."

"I thought you had been putting on a little weight, but I didn't want to say anything."

8 comments:

Mary said...

Ha! Is one of those ours?! I think we both just caught each other off-guard. We're so excited to see y'all this weekend, and I'm sure you're still looking as slender as ever! :)

mindy said...

YAY!!!! Congrats on your wonderful news!

Beth said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting!!!

Jennifer said...

I've been waiting on this!! I KNEW you probably were, and not because of any figure issues! Mercy! Hey, we're due a week apart! Awesome!

Barefeet Photography said...

I have been trying to call and congratulate you, but I've missed you guys I guess! That's fun...the baby's due on our anniversary :)

The Binkley Family said...

Congratulations!

LoriLoo310 said...

People can be so tactless sometimes. Congratulations, I'm so happy for your family!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the wonderful news!! Isn't it great how the boys play together at this age? I love that Christian and Nicholas get along so well.