With the rain and cooler temperatures, however, we have had a little problem with ants coming into the house. I noticed them coming in the kitchen through a little crack in the baseboard yesterday, and quickly bleached them away. Today though, I noticed two more points of entry (one being in the pantry). So, war has been declared by the ants. The boys and I have been combating the little stinkers all morning.
While these ants are a huge pain (as I have so many other things I need to be doing today), I never knew how much fun the boys would have with it. When I showed them the ants coming in they quickly found their army guys and starting shooting at the ants, declaring, " I'm going to get you Mr Rude." They've also been running around the house with swords this morning pretending that the ants are chasing them and trying to bite them. Silly kids.
Well, armed with my bottle of bleach and some caulk filler I intend to win this war of the ants. Wish me luck!
4 comments:
Ugh, ants are the WORST! Good luck with the battle. Brandon's apartment in UP at ACU was invaded junior year. Totally awful.
It was great getting to see you guys! Have fun battling the ants!
(but hopefully not the aunts)
sorry...bad joke :)
Hannah
Good luck with the ants! And congratulations on your pregnancy! I can't wait to find out what you are having!
Love the new design! How is Adam's mom?
Post a Comment