I got an e-mail today from a friend with a link to this questionnaire that helps you determine your spiritual gifts. It's a completely free questionnaire that gives you a detailed summary of your gifts and suggestions of ways to use them to glorify God. It also includes a chart on how you compare with the rest of the Body of Christ, and a section on ways that Satan could attack your gift. Be prepared to spend a few minutes on this one because the questionnaire is 4 pages long (108 questions). I think it took me about 20 minutes to complete it. Trust me when I say that it is well worth your time.
I tried it, and I must say I was surprised by my results. My number one gift, according to this survey, is Exhortation. Encouraging others is always something I have striven to be better at, but I never really felt I was gifted in this area. I'm not sure if the survey was correct, but either way, it encouraged me because I would love to think of myself as having this gift. Unsurprisingly, the area I scored the lowest in was Administration. It would make me sick to my stomach to be in charge of a bunch of people and projects, and have to tell people what to do. I am so concerned about making everyone happy, and it would break my heart to have people upset with me because of my position.
I hope that you get a chance to try out the Spiritual Gifts Analyzer. What are your gifts?
Are Blogs Still A Thing?
3 years ago
2 comments:
Thanks for encouraging us to check that out. Very interesting. My top two were Showing Mercy and Exhortation.
wow, you and I are pretty much the same! I wish you were closer, can you imagine the good we could do as a team! maybe someday, we will find ourselfs meeting in the same pathway again, My twop 2 were Exhortation, and Mercy, it made me feel like I was "home" with my talents, or spiritual gifts, I always knew how I felt, but reading it, and thinking "wow, this really is how I feel!" and seeing it, really makes me want to apply it to my life in overdrive.
Post a Comment