
Jonah has become somewhat attached to his blue blanket. (Remind you of anyone?) He reached a new milestone this week when he finally figured out that he can walk. It's a little wobbly but I think by next week he'll be off and running.

The kids at the Weenie Dog Races in Cleburne. My precious niece and nephew memorized the Bologna ditty and sang it in front of the weenie mobile. It was soooooo sweet.

Landon really loves to build things. This masterpiece was a donkey that he made:)

Corney Dogs at the Waco Fair
.jpg)
The fire department put on a fire safety day at the park last weekend. Landon was a little fearful of Sparky at first, but they made best buds after awhile.
Landon was showing me just how strong he really is. (The funny thing was that the mallet was so heavy he could hardly lift it. When he hit the target the meter barely moved. A+ for effort though.
5 comments:
My little baby took her first steps this week! It so much fun to watch them try so hard.
Looks like Landon has had a great month! So much fun!!
I cannot believe how much older Landon looks! (And Jonah, too, but I have only seen him in pics.) Your boys are so precious!
Landon looks SO much like Adam in that third picture. What a sweetie! Looking forward to this weekend! Love you guys!
PRECIOUS pictures! I can't believe Jonah is WALKING! Where did that time go?! Looks like things are going well for yall and you have had some super fun outings! Hope your feeling better as well. I have been thinking about you lots!
Hi there!
Thought you should know...I thought you guys were ADORABLE last night at the party! You made the PERFECT Dorothy! Please post photos! I want to see all of you again looking so Ozzy!
Enjoying getting to know you better. I'm going to link from my blog to yours if you don't mind!
Take Care!
Kristi Dominguez
Post a Comment