My Hannah posted this picture of the buddy on her facebook this week. This is a face we see quite often these days. I hope it brightens your day as much as it does ours.
ok, I think this is what I'm suppost to do!! tina_weston@yahoo.com I remembered that I had a new e-mail address that WAS easy to remember. ha ha ha well, I better go, I have sickies to take care of! :p oh email me your address and new # Please!
P.S. It was so nice to see you! I'm glad that you are all doing so well, it really calmed my nerves to see you guys so happy and doing fine! Miss you
I am a Christian woman married to the man of my dreams, who happens to be the sweetest, smartest, most handsome man I know. We have three beautiful little boys that keep us entertained.
7 comments:
what a cutie.
What a nicey!
He is getting so big!!
That is hysterical! How is the summer going? Spent any time in a pool yet? Still missing you............
ok, I think this is what I'm suppost to do!! tina_weston@yahoo.com I remembered that I had a new e-mail address that WAS easy to remember. ha ha ha well, I better go, I have sickies to take care of! :p oh email me your address and new # Please!
P.S. It was so nice to see you! I'm glad that you are all doing so well, it really calmed my nerves to see you guys so happy and doing fine! Miss you
I'm so glad you are blogging again! It will be nice to have updates from you four.
Hey-
Do you think you could post the picture that you sent Tessa last night? SO sweet!
Post a Comment