Thursday, October 05, 2006

It's Been Way Too Long





For those of you who haven't given up on the idea that I might actually post again, here it goes:

Most of you know that the reason I have been non-existent lately is due to the fact that we just added a new addition to our family. Jonah Coleman Stewart was born on August 29. He weighed 7 lbs 4 oz and was 20 inches long. He has been such a joy and a blessing to our family these last few weeks. Landon has adjusted well to being a big brother. He loves Jonah sooo much and is always wanting to help. Every time Jonah cries Landon says, "Sad Boy", and runs over to see how he can help. He has become very good at putting Jonah's pacifier back in his mouth, although most of the times it is upside down. Jonah doesn't seem to mind though.
Adam is doing a research month right now so he had been home a lot to help around the house. He is also off next month for interviews so we will be seeing even more of him. It feels like we are school kids who are dating again because we have had so much time together. Our family has had a rough 3 years of medical school so this is a welcome change.
We have done some pretty fun stuff the last few weeks. Gran, Papa, Hannah, and Ben came down to see the new baby and the boys went on a fishing trip. They went to a little lake that was stocked in hopes that they might actually catch something. Landon caught two fish and they brought them home and fried them up in the fry daddy. They were pretty tasty I'll have to admit.


Yesterday we went to see the pumpkins at the pumpkin patch. We are super nerdy. We all got dressed up in our orange attire and asked the lady who worked there to take some family pics of us. You never know how pictures are going to turn out when you ask a stranger to take them. We've had several pics where our heads were cut off and things of that nature when we asked a passerby to take them. We got pretty lucky though because she happened to be a photographer. The pics turned out pretty good considering we had two tired kids and used a digital camera.

Well, that's all for now. I'll try my hardest to keep posting despite how busy we are these days.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been anxiously waiting for a new post and was so excited to see one. I have to say - you can laugh - that the picture of all of you together at the pumkin patch brought tears to my eyes. You both have such beautiful hearts and such a huge love for each other and your boys are a reflection of that. I am so blessed to call you my friend.

mammadavis said...

Congratulations! I loved seeing your pictures. Jonah looks precious. I can't wait to meet him!

The Binkley Family said...

I am glad that everyone is doing well. Those pics turned out great!

Jonah was born on Zach's bday!

Keep in touch!