walk around the house with a sock on his
hand and pick things up. He calls it his
puppet.

Landon at the barber shop. He wasn't very happy but the dum dum
sucker made it manageable.

Our little Spidey Guy

Splashing around at the pool

Happy Four Year Anniversary to us!!!

7 comments:
What a beautiful family. Landon is so sweet. Sunday Elizabeth grabbed Thomas and said Landon is looking for you Thomas. So sweet. You definately need to come over and play some more once we get back from vacation. See you soon.
It stinks that Ben and I had to almost right after you guys got there. I miss you guys and my sweet little Landon. I'm looking forward to meeting Scooter. ;)
I meant had to leave :)
What a cute little guy! We miss you guys very much. Hope things in Lubbock are holding up ok...take care!!
Wow, Landon is looking so grown up! We miss you guys!
I like the Spidey guy! What a handsome buddy that guy is!
I did not know you had a blog until I just read your comment on Jennifer's! Too fun! Great pics. I look forward to reading the happenings of your fam since I don't see you much these days with no Ladies class, and we are teaching this quarter. I also have not been able to make the playdates yet, I have been gone or busy. Anyhoo... hope your doing well. You look GREAT!
Post a Comment