Monday, July 24, 2006

Test Time

As most of you know Adam has been studying like crazy for the past 3 weeks for the USMLE Step 2 exam. Tomorrow is officially the big day and I want to ask you all for your prayers. Adam is very stressed out about this exam. He feels as though the results will be a big factor in his decision on what field of medicine to pursue. I think it is a pretty big weight on his shoulders.
The exam starts around 8:30 tomorrow morning and lasts 9 hours. Let's cover him in prayer. I want to thank you all for being friends who believe in the power of prayer as much as I do.

3 comments:

The Binkley Family said...

We will be praying for him. Tell him that even though it is important, there are other factors that are important too. Remember that God knows the best path and He will always provide!

A D said...

The POWER of prayer IS so important and the faith you have behind that prayer. Remember Jesus told those that were healed that it was THEIR faith that made them whole. We are believing for great favor for Adam on his test and his professional walk.
We love you 4 and pray for you daily.

Klamfam said...

The pictures of Landon are adorable. It was so good to see you!