.jpg)
August 2006

August 2007
I can't believe our little man is already a year old. It seems like just yesterday he was a fragile little baby who would sleep the day away. Now he's such a big guy with a big personality. Our family is so blessed to have this special boy as a part of it. Here are some pics from his first birthday party.
Jonah's personal cupcake-Yum!





Jonah's whale cake
This was my first attempt using fondant on a cake and I must say it turned out pretty yummy. Everything on the cake was edible. It sure wasn't easy watching everyone gobble it up after all that hard work.

Snuggling after the pool party. Jonah may be one, but he's still my baby boy!




The cousins should really brush their teeth more often. Good thing uncle Josh is a dentist:)
6 comments:
Wow...time does fly by! He is such a cutie. And Landon has gotten so big too!
I hope that you guys have a great fall.
Wow, I can't beleive it either. Wasn't I just holding him at Wendy's after Ladies Class??!! The pictures are precious and THE CAKE!!!!!!!!!!! You are AWESOME! Happy Birthday lil Jonah! Snuggle all you want mamma!
Alisha-
First of all, you win the cake-decorator of the year award hands down!! The whale cake was fabulous! You're going to have to show me how to work with fondant.
That Jonah boy is one handsome guy! He is such a blessing. You have two precious boys. Thanks for including us in his birthday celebration.
Amber
Amazing cake, Alisha!! I heard great things about it and am glad you posted pictures!
It looks like you guys had a wonderful time. I'm sorry I couldn't be there...
Hope you guys have a wonderful, restful weekend!
-Tessa
What a cutie you have there! I love your cake. I have a box of fondant up in the cabinet waiting for me to get the nerve to try it.
Hi Alisha! Found your blog through other blogs.
Cute little boy, wow it so crazy how old we have all gotten.
Hope you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment