Friday, January 12, 2007

Signing Off

It seems like it's been a very long time since I have blogged and several friends have commented about it. This has been such a busy 4 months for us with the birth of Jonah and all of Adam's interviews/travel that I really haven't had much time for anything (including blogging). I decided a few weeks ago that one of my New Year's Resolutions is to cut out some of the unimportant things in my life that have become distractions to me so that I can focus more on my relationship with God and study the Bible more.
Blogging seemed like a good idea to me, in theory, but has become more of a distraction than anything else. I have so many friends that I keep up with through blogs that I can spend an hour or more blog hopping. This is valuable time that I could be spending on more important things.
So until I can regain my focus I am signing off from the world of blogging. For our far away friends and family who don't see us often and wonder how we are doing feel free to give us a ring.

5 comments:

Amber Smith said...

I understand how easy it can be to lose your focus. You are definitely one busy girl! I'm hoping this blog-break gives you the time you need to get things in order. I'll miss you!

The Binkley Family said...

I hope that this break will be helpful to you...I will miss hearing what is going on, but then I guess I should be better about calling people. Definitely I will have to check in with you during the match! You will be in our thoughts and prayers.

A D said...

I will miss your blogs but am blessed to get to see you at least 2 a wk.
Love you lots and know that you are always in our prayers and truly when you need anything we will be there for you.

Anonymous said...

I agree about the time issue. I have gained 5lbs since I started "blog hopping".

Lisa Renee said...

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKk
TIME TO SIGN BACK ON!!!! I need an update from Temple!!!