Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Busy Busy Busy

So much has been going on since the last time I posted. We have been doing a lot of traveling this past month and with interviews starting for Adam we will be doing a lot more. Adam went to Mexico last week on a medical mission trip and I went to Denver to see his grandma. It was tons of fun, but I'm so glad to be home! There is something about home that is so peaceful to me. Maybe it's my type A personality, but I love having things in order and being back on a regular schedule. I have such a hard time living out of a suitcase. No matter how hard I try I can't seem to keep organized. Inevitably I will rearrange my suitcase only to realize that the pair of socks I needed are lost on the very bottom. So I rumage through to retrieve them and voila my suitcase is a disaster again. Someone needs to invent a traveling dresser drawer system that you can unfold and have all of your clothes neatly organized in their own spot. If you are reading my blog and you patent this system please remember to include me in any royalites:) Well, I could write a novel on all that has been going on, but instead I'll just post some pics to highlight our past few months.
































Landon the Clown and Jonah the Lobster




















After the "Sugar High" wore off




















Jonah and Great Grandma Stewart in CO








Landon's Elmo Cake


















We celebrated Landon's 2nd B-day with the fam at the local McDonalds













Landon opening presents













6 comments:

Hannah Ruthie said...

Landon was so fun at his party. He was having a blast opening his presents. His cake was awesome. :)

The Binkley Family said...

cute cute cake. You did a great job. Looks like everyone is doing good! Such sweet kiddos.

Crisanne said...

He's growing up so fast! I can't believe he's 2 already and that Blaine will be 2 in just a few weeks! Yikes!! You guys look great and I love your cake. Keep posting!!

Crisanne said...

Here's a message from Claire:

i7iiyuiyyu565365555555utyuuuyiyuhjhhjjhuhuhuhuuhhuhuhuhuuhuhhuygiii9u599525782555524220225544894555655558888585858899uiy9uiuyjhh 9y9u99yuu6698996666966967123456789123456789o0ouoykkukthin8u8fh77r6674667456gyugtuugfyt7586879898870o75555555546555555555555555555555555555555yup;[]uu] claire5

(Can you tell her favorite number is 5?? :) )

A D said...

What great costumes. Are you a geisha? How inventive. I am glad Landon had a good birthday, but we were sad he wasn't here. We missed you but are glad you are back. Oh yeah, that is a great idea for a suitcase.

Anonymous said...

Alisha, I just found your blog through Adam's facebook. Your children are absolutely adorable. Congratulations on Jonah! Have a great week!

Jennifer Grimes