Sunday, August 02, 2009

A week of milestones

Today, Graham was in a silly mood and unexpectedly burst into laughter. We caught some of it on tape. He has also started "talking" to us, and telling us about his day. Next week, he says that he'll attempt to ride a unicycle ;)

8 comments:

Amber Smith said...

He is SO cute! What a talker! I love him! I especially liked that you could hear Landon and Jonah's sweet laughing in the background. Thanks for sharing! Love you guys!

Toni Jennings said...

Hi! Congratulations on baby boy #3! Graham is absolutely adorable just like the other two! You guys have beautiful kids! How have you been doing? I am glad that I found you on facebook.. and on here. Everyone looks GREAT!

Jennifer said...

Cute video. Just love these little babies and their amazement and wonder! It's so fun to watch them be so happy! Thanks for sharing!

Mary said...

Oh goodness, how sweet! Brandon and I so loved watching your sweet buddy smiling and laughing. Beau's started "talking" more with us this past week and watching this video makes me so excited to hear our boys laughing together! :) We'll have to get together soon!

Hannah said...

What a precious boy!

Melissa said...

That is adorable! Glad to see you're at least keeping track of some milestones with baby #3. My 2 youngest siblings always complained about how much my mom didn't write down about them!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! Dustin and I were watching the sweet little guy... so precious. We miss you all and hopefully will catch you on the phone at the right time soon!
Love, Tessa

kristi@ishouldbemoppingthefloor said...

What a cutie!