For the past few nights my husband and I have been having a lot of trouble sleeping. All through the night we hear these
intermittent thundering sounds that make the walls in our house vibrate. Consequently this causes the pictures on the walls to vibrate and it's incredibly loud. Last night it was so bad that I actually thought I might wake up to the news saying we had been bombed by the Russians. We've noticed this "thundering" off and on during the year that we have lived here, but it seems to be getting worse. Does anyone who lives around here have an idea as to what this phenomenon that has been stealing our sleep could be?
5 comments:
We get a lot of sonic booms and vibrations from the military bases around here. Sometimes it sounds like there are woodpeckers attacking us, but it is the machine gun training. Other times the whole house rattles from the military planes.
I hope you get some peaceful sleep soon!
I meant to talk to you about Landon's snoring problem. Have you considered sleep therapy?
Probably bombing exercises from Ft Hood. You'll get that frequently around here. Seems you shouldn't feel/hear it from as far away as we are...but...you do! Hopefully, you'll get used to it.
--jen joyner :-)
Two words...FORT HOOD...we hear it at times too! Seems to have stopped this week. Sweet Dreams!
Yep - definitely Fort Hood. Happens all the time around here!
Post a Comment