Tuesday, July 08, 2008

More Pics



We decided to plant a garden this year as an educational experience for the boys as well as to save some money. Unfortunately something was eating our basil. We took a leaf to the local nursery and were told that slugs were the culprit. The boys and I set out beer traps (as instructed by the nursery) and in the morning we had bowls full of the nasty slugs. Just to make sure they were good and dead the boys decided to pour salt all over them and watch the slugs disintegrate. Talk about your teachable moment, it doesn't get more educational than that.
Putt Putt Made Simple: By Jonah


Landon and daddy at the races.

7 comments:

Barefeet Photography said...

look at the sweet pictures I posted of your kiddos :)

Amber Smith said...

Those pictures were so cute! I especially loved the one post singing telegram. The look on Landon's face is hilarious!

Amanda said...

Ha! How funny! Love the pic of Jonah putting the ball in the hole!

Jennifer said...

those pics are adorable. thanks for sharing them!

The Binkley Family said...

looks like you guys are having lots of fun. I have never heard of beer traps, but it looks like they work great.

Kristen said...

So fun! I think I met your friend Jennifer ??? one time when Casey was interviewing. I think they go to the church that we are going to.
Don't really know them yet. :)
Can't wait to have friends there...I don't like that stage of trying to make friends all over again. I know you know how I feel after you moved there. :)
Your boys are precious! Love all the pics!

Mary said...

What sweet pictures! Your boys are so precious. Hope we can get together soon!