I know its been a while, OK a very long while, since I've posted, but we've been taking some much needed town time. I thought I'd reintroduce our family to the blog world by posting some pics. I have to brag on my sweet is law for a minute. She came down last month and took some pictures of our family because we hadn't had one made in over a year. The weather was incredibly windy and Jonah was NOT cooperating with our picture taking idea. We only had about 45 minutes to take pics before the sun set, but despite all of this she did such an amazing job. She's about to move to the Dallas/Fort Worth area this summer so if you need an AMAZING photographer, she's your girl. Here's a link to her blog: http://takethepicture.blogspot.com/




10 comments:
Alisha! You have no idea how excited I was to see a new post by your name. Those pictures of you and your boys are phenomenal! I especially love the one of Adam and Jonah. He's such a little cutie!
We'll be in TX in June-I don't know the exact dates yet, but I'll let you know. Keep writing!!
Glad you're back! Adorable photos.
Alisha, Your family is beautiful!! Those are two of the cutest boys I've ever seen!
Beautiful photos. Glad you are back!!!
YEA!!! So glad to see you and your fam! I have been missing you here in blogland! The pictures are wonderful. Update us when you get a chance!
I really like the one of Jonah all by himself. That kid's expressions crack me up! You guys look great.
Nice to hear from you. The boys are getting so big!
How beautiful. I miss seeing your sweet face and hearing your sweet voice. The boys are looking more alike everytime I see them.
How wonderful you all look and how happy you sound.
I miss you and hope to see you sometime soon!!
I am SO happy I was able to spend time with you guys this past weekend!! Thank you for coming down to the dull graduation... Bobby's breakfast, Midnight Oil, and Riverside were worth the trip!
Great pictures! Your family is beautiful!
Post a Comment